This AC adapter makes power access convenient and tailored to your needs.It also keeps one in your carrying case at all times and never be without an AC adapter when you travel. It enables you to keep your battery fully charged when you really need it most on the road.
- Can be used around the world with the appropriate plug adapter
- Works on a wide range of Toshiba notebooks
- Meets or exceeds the specifications of the AC adapter that ships with your notebook
- Spare adapters at home, work and for travel make power access convenient and tailored to your needs
- Backed by a limited one-year warranty with service and support available from Toshiba
- Velcro strap attached to cord for easy cable management
- Use as a spare or replacement for your original AC adapter
- Toshiba AC Adapter (45W / 3pin / 19V / 2.37A)
- Compatible with Satellite U920t / Portege Z10t / WT310 / Z20t / CB30
COSMETIC CONDITION: BRAND NEW
A brand new, unused product in its original packaging.
1 x Toshiba PA5192A-1AC3 AC Adapter
1 x Power Cord
3 months warranty return to luvyourphone
All Brand New items are covered by manufacturer warranty, which is usually 12 months or 24 months (check documentation included with your item, or manufacturer's website for further information). Items which are not brand new are covered by luvyourphone.com.au's back-to-base warranty for a period of 6 or 12 months depending on the product and listing. Please check the listing to confirm warranty period.
Congratulations on making your purchase from luvyourphone.com.au Australia's leading mobile phone and accessory online retailer. We expect payment within 3 days of making your purchase, in the event that there is an issue paying within that time frame please contact our customer team email@example.com.
luvyourphone.com.au accepts payment via Paypal
If you hold your end of the deal and pay quickly we will deliver on our customer promise which we take very seriously. All orders placed before 4pm are GUARANTEED to be shipped same day for a next day delivery (if you are in the Australia Post Express zone and an Express option is available).
Thanks again for your purchase.
If you have a question regarding this product, we recommend you first check the website of the manufacturer of your product, Alternatively, try a Google Search or search online forums for the fastest results.
If you cannot find the answer you need, we offer a two-hour response time on 95% of emails we receive during the following hours.
|●|| Mon - Tues: 9AM - 7PM AEST|
|●|| Wed - Fri: 9AM - 9PM AEST|
|●|| Sat: 12PM - 9PM AEST|
|●|| Sun: 10:30AM - 9PM AEST|
Please note customer service is unavailable on weekends and NSW public holidays.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your user name along with your query.